Positive Thought

Tuesday, May 30, 2006

Apparently everyone has one - so I thought it was about time I got one too.

Here it is then - my BLOG (and thanks to Noel for the inspiration)

I resigned from work recently (main reasons being differences in opinions about how to motivate, inspire and lead people) and I finish in mid July - I have no real idea what I'm going to do next. Some people may find this scary - but I figure that this gives me a real opportunity to meet some exciting new challenges. The good news is that loads of people who have opinions that I value have told me that I've done the right thing - and I'm no longer turning into the type of cynical old lag that I've always disliked.

So - all in all - it's a good thing.

I may well share some of my new experiences here - apparently that's what you do on a blog.

Enjoy....

2 Comments:

At 6:27 pm, Blogger NW said...

I love you. The holiday.

Brings a smile every day!

 
At 7:58 pm, Blogger Mark E said...

I might relate the story of that quote on here one day - it makes me smile too :)

 

Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home