Positive Thought

Saturday, June 24, 2006

3 Weeks to go...

...I only have three weeks left at work now before I finish working my Notice Period. The last few days have been tough - people keep saying 'I bet you're ready to go now' and the truth is, I am! I was with my boss yesterday and I think I impressed him with my continued professionalism - I certainly kept pointing it out (asides along the lines of. 'I'm sooooooooo professional'). All done with a sense of humour...


The point is that I am really keen to get on with the rest of my life. I'm still not completely certain what I will be doing - but the plan to set up my own Training/Development Business is taking more shape. I have had a couple of offers of some work and Ian is being very, very supportive with some ideas about new business generation.

I also have a lunch date planned with the Director, Deputy Director and General Manager of a local multi-million pound operation - they have asked to meet me and I believe they are looking for someone to take their retail arm forward to an exciting new future.

I'll keep you posted.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home