Positive Thought

Friday, June 09, 2006

Momentum is gathering...

And maybe fortune favours the brave. These things may come to nothing - but I am beginning to see some movement in my idea that setting up as a trainer/facilitator may be a cool career move.

I am helping Ian with a training event for a BIG well known company next Thursday - this will provide me with a great insight and some excellent experience (I'm even going to miss England v Trinidad & Tobago for this).

And today I was chatting to Brenda - a recruitment consultant who does some HR work for my soon to be ex-company - and she mentioned that she knows someone who is looking for someone to deliver some training in Birmingham. My name is going to be mentioned.

Things are looking up....

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home