Positive Thought

Saturday, June 03, 2006

What are the pitfalls?....

From The Sunday Times last week:

Studies show that nine out of ten people think they will regret foolish actions more than foolish inactions. But studies also show that nine out of ten people are wrong. Indeed, in the long run, people and in every walk of life seem to regret not having done things much more then they regret things they did, which is why the most popular regrets include not going to college, not grasping business opportunites and not spending enough time with family and friends.

This makes me think more and more that I should sieze the opportunity my current shortly-to-be-jobless situation creates and become my own boss - I am confident that I could do something in the training/facilitation/team building field.

So my question is - what are the pitfalls? Please let me know about your experiences of running your own business. I want to learn from your successes (or otherwise)

My other - much more important question - what are you going to do now so that you don't regret not doing it later.

All comments gratefully recieved.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home